Salary Range: Negotiable
Benefits: 23 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays, Healthcare, Car Allowance.
Maintenance and Contracts Department
The Annuity Management Department is responsible for all aspects of annuity contractual business. The department covers a host of offerings ranging from break/fix hardware maintenance, software support through to hosting and outsourcing. The department provides full pre-sales and technical support to the sales team and provides directly to clients, sales quotations and support. The department is responsible for around 35% of the company revenue through annuity and incremental business.
Working for the Director of Annuity Management, the Client Manager will be responsible for generating additional pipeline from new and existing clients within the annuity management division of APSU. The ideal candidate will be able to enhance existing renewals with additional services to increase client sales revenue. The job will involve considerable interaction and communication with both internal and external customers and therefore requires an outgoing and confident disposition.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales gross margin targets
- Prospecting and creating opportunities
- Develop relationship and opportunities with clients
- Produce in-depth value based proposals in collaboration with the Annuity Management Team
- Participate in direct marketing campaigns to include: calling clients, generating and qualifying opportunities, logging and updating internal information systems
- Progress sales through a defined sales process to closure
- Responsible for growing the maintenance and support annuity business revenue
- Look for new opportunities within the annuity business
Comprehensive training will be given on all internal and IBM Systems
- Understanding on annuity revenue stream
- Knowledge of IBM TSS business, IBM Software and Multivendor Support
- Experience of working in a small business team would be an advantage
- Clean driving licence imperative