Salary: Dependant on experience
Benefits: 23 days paid holiday (plus Bank Holidays), healthcare, life insurance, opportunity for overtime.
APSU Service Support
The APSU Service Support team provides support to both external and internal customers. The services cover the range of solutions offered by APSU and include Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Cisco, IBM, HP and Linux. Customer support is telephone based with the occasional opportunity to take part in onsite engineering or consultancy.
- Experience with support and configuration of HP switches
- Experience supporting Cisco wireless networks (Cisco & Meraki)
- Experience of a Service Desk or remote customer support role with knowledge of ITIL methodologies desirable
- Understanding of systems administration (Linux/Windows)
- Experience with VMware network configuration (vSS and vDS)
- Experience of Virtual Data Centre networking e.g. AWS or MS Azure
- Experience using network management and monitoring tools (eg. What’s Up Gold, Zenoss)
- Knowledge of IDS/IPS, RSA, TACACS, Tripwire/QRadar, ISO27001/PCI
- Load balancing solutions Cisco or F5
- Current UK Driving licence.