Salary Range: Circa depending on experience
Benefits: 20 days paid holiday (Plus Bank Holidays & Christmas break). Healthcare.
APSU is one of the fastest growing IT Services and Solutions providers in the UK. As well as providing the infrastructure APSU has a very successful services portfolio which includes technical consultancy, procurement, managed services, in-store and on-line retail solutions, cloud hosting and physical co-location as well as growing businesses in Security and IBM(i) systems monitoring and scheduling with their own product Maximise.
The role will primarily involve the research and management of Vendor incentive and rebate programs and the application of these programs to every sales opportunity to maximise potential margin. The role will also include elements of sales support and working closely with Client Managers to manage client expectations on quoting/general communication.
Key Tasks to include, but not limited to:
- Facilitate research for Vendor incentive/rebate programs as well as registration in such programs (Vendors include IBM, HP, Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, SOPHOS
- Liaising with Vendor Distributors to establish current programs and to be the conduit between Client Managers and Distribution (utilising email/telephone and face to face correspondence)
- Maintain quarterly compliance with Vendor incentive/rebate programs
- Track Vendor promotions on a weekly basis through Vendors and Distributors
- Provide bi-monthly updates to Sales Operations Manager on current programs
- Attend monthly internal sales meetings and provide updates on monthly/quarterly vendor promotions as and when required
- Liaise with Client Managers to apply specific promotions to current sales pipeline to maximise available margin stream on each opportunity
- Ensure Salesforce.com is updated with applicable promotions to each deal
- Processing of deal registrations within IBM GPP, Cisco DART, HP OPG, VMware Advantage+ Support Client Managers in the completion of commodity quoting/proposals/RFPs
- Submit and manage pricing requests with Procurement department and ensure opportunities are closed within promotional period
- Working closely with Pre-Sales department to understand the opportunity in order to apply the appropriate rebates/incentives
- Ability to work alone, show initiative and is a problem solver
- Strong communicator, comfortable dealing with all levels across the organisation
- Ability to contribute to team objectives
- Well organised, disciplined, capable of clear prioritisation
- Enthusiastic and resilient
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Previous experience within a sales organisation although not essential
- Computer literate
- MS Office, in particular Excel, Word and SharePoint
- A good understanding of business processes
- Knowledge of Vendor promotions and initiative
- Mandatory to have good written and spoken English, additional languages advantageous.