AssurIT are delighted to announce the sale of and subsequent implementation of Barracuda SSL VPN at Tradex Insurance in their Docklands Head Office.
Tradex had evaluated the Hardware on a small cross section of users prior to deciding the Hardware was fit for purpose.
AssurIT secured the business against 3 other competitors and implemented the solution in just a few hours at Tradex’s site. Our value proposition was based on price point and rapid implementation timescales. The Barracuda solution now delivers remote access to multiple users across Tradex locations.
Information on Barracuda SSL VPN
The Barracuda SSL VPN is an integrated hardware and software solution enabling secure, clientless remote access to internal network resources from any Web browser. Designed for remote employees and road warriors, the Barracuda SSL VPN provides comprehensive control over file systems and Web-based applications requiring external access. The Barracuda SSL VPN integrates with third-party authentication mechanisms to control user access levels and provides single sign-on.
• Enables access to corporate intranets, file systems or other Web-based applications
• Tracks resource access through auditing and reporting facilities
• Scans uploaded files for viruses and malware
• Leverages multi-factor, layered authentication mechanisms, including RSA SecurID tokens
• Integrates with existing Active Directory and LDAP directories
• Utilizes policies for granular access control framework
• Supports any Web browser on PC or Mac