Leading Application and Security Managed Services Provider, CSI Group, acquires APSU UK Business
[gn_column size="1-2" last="0" style="0"]
Fast track your disaster recovery to the proven solution
Eliminate management complexity and reduce costs with a multi-platform Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) solution managed by a single provider. DraaS offers an innovative, proven cloud-enabled disaster recovery platform that provides continuous replication of data from your primary site to a resiliency data center.
Avoid spiraling data center costs with tiered service levels designed to make recovery of high tolerance data rapid and affordable.
Multi-Platform support ... now including IBM i
Significant OPEX savings
Near-Zero RPO and RTO
Fast, consistent, reliable
Backed by 50 years of expertise
Heterogenous to backend storage
Learn more about Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
To help you get started, APSU in partnership with IBM, are pleased to offer a free of charge enterprise resiliency assessment to help you better define your recovery objective and resource dependencies to improve responsiveness and optimise investments.
APSU is one of the UK's leading and fastest growing managed services businesses. We are Europe's highest accredited IBM Partner, and our collaborative approach brings cutting-edge solutions to an extensive portfolio of enterprise clients.
[gn_column size="1-2" last="1" style="0"]
APSU’s Technology Showcase, held on 19 October 2016, covered emerging and consolidated technology solutions that improve storage performance, lower response times, ensure maintenance compliance and protect data on any platform.
[gn_column size="2-3" last="0" style="0"]
Reporting to: Global Sales Director.
Salary Range: Depending on experience.
Reporting to: Sales Management
Salary Range: Depending on experience
Benefits: 23 Days paid holiday (Plus Bank Holidays). Healthcare.
Location: South Cerney, Gloucestershire, UK.
APSU is a rapidly growing IT managed service organisation with niche products in the technology sector. Having secured significant investment to help drive this growth they are embarking on a program to upgrade their systems and processes to support the anticipated expansion of the organisation. As part of this program they have recognised the need to invest in a systems administrator to support the implementation of the new systems which will be primarily based on the Force.com platform, and then continue to manage and improve them on an ongoing basis.
The administrator will be the go to point of contact for all of the business applications running on the Force.com platform. This includes Salesforce, Financial Force and a number of business critical Apps. This role is expected to be hybrid in nature requiring business analysis, project management, support desk management and a level of technical skills. The key success factors for this role are to ensure that the business is utilising their investment fully and driving growth by the efficient and effective use of the operational and back office systems.
Key Tasks to include, but not limited to:[br]
- Support the upgrade program including
- Hands on configuration of new applications
- Building Layouts, workflows and reports
- Recommendations of potential solutions
- Document and train new procedures and processes
- Carry out unit and acceptance testing
- Daily administration and support of cases on any Force application; provide application users with technical support, logging and tracking identified system problems through to resolution
- Manage processes for enhanced sustainability. Managing workflow rules, formula fields, approval and escalation rules, configuration of single or multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customisation of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
- Take responsibility for all regular reporting out of systems ensuring it is both timely and accurate
- Own the master data held within the systems. Implement and maintain the data integrity strategy carrying out regular checking and cleansing
- Ensure the core applications remain as vanilla as possible. Maintain control over permissions, report creation, customisation of fields etc.
- Develop and create customised reports and dashboards as and only when the need dictates; manage and maintain email templates and triggers
- Create and document new application requirements by working together with those involved in specifying enhancements and requests
- Gauge the impact to production system when implementing a major, minor or configuration change. Manage user acceptance testing processes, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual software testing.
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements; evaluate their impact on existing customised functionality
- Champion training for new and existing users on how to optimise Salesforce applications; Drive best practices for using Chatter and Chatter groups
- Schedule regular meetings with relevant stakeholders providing regular updates on usage and critical updates. Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help with development of user guide materials for users as applications are developed
- Liaise with external consultants to develop and implement new functionality as required by the business
- Ability to build a solid understanding of the business requirements and processes
- Possess skills required to create effective relationships with all levels and areas of the business
- Excellent communication, motivational, and presentation skills
- The desire to be the voice of the user in communicating with management
- Analytical skills to respond to requested changes and identify customizations
- Outstanding organization and project management skills
- Able to effectively prioritise and multitask, working on a number of requirements and projects simultaneously
- Examples of identifying a business need and working to introducing a successful solution
- Computer literate
- MS Office, in particular Excel, Word and Sharepoint
- A good understanding of business processes
- Certification in Salesforce Administration - ADM201 (Essential)
[gn_column size="1-3" last="1" style="0"]
Download and print the job description by clicking here.
Please submit your CV and covering letter detailing your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about our available careers / positions, please contact the HR department on (+44) 01285 862 100 or alternatively please email email@example.com. Please make sure you quote the reference number for the specific job when contacting us.
APSU is committed to being an equal opportunities employer. Our employment policy aims to ensure that staff are employed on the basis of ability and the requirements of the job and that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of race, religion or religious belief, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or any other grounds which are unjustifiable in terms of equality.
We do not accept unsolicited emails, phone calls or applications from recruitment agencies and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Brooklands Dr, Weybridge KT13 0SL
Wednesday 19th October 2016, 09:30-16:00 with lunch
APSU is pleased to unveil the location for its annual Technology Showcase as the prestigious Mercedes-Benz world, home to a spectacular collection of awe-inspiring exhibitions and displays of advanced automotive engineering.
The Technology Showcase is an excellent use of the day, providing attendees with a glimpse of emerging and consolidated technology solutions that drive infrastructure performance, strengthen organization resiliency, lower application response times, and showcase what’s new in the Cloud. Each attendee will be given an iPad with preset and free flow text input so they can contribute in real time to the presentation sessions.
It promises to be an unforgettable day with access to the venues fascinating exhibitions, together with a complimentary 1-hour driving experience in a high-powered Mercedes-AMG car around the famous Brooklands handling circuits.
Spaces are very limited, so please register as soon as possible to reserve your seat.
[gn_column size="1/3"][gn_note color="#f7f7f7"]
[gn_spoiler title="Directions" open="yes" style="2"]
[gn_gmap address="Brooklands Dr, Weybridge KT13 0SL"]
Mercedes-Benz World is easy accessible through Junction 10 of the M25. Follow the A3 towards London, taking the first exit, and turn left at the roundabout onto the a245 (signposted to Weybridge). Continue along the A425 for approximately 1.5 miles. At the second roundabout turn right onto Sopwith Drive. Continue straight over two roundabouts, you have arrived at Mercedes-Benz World.
Postcode: KT13 0SL[br][br]
Mercedes-Benz World is located less than 1 mile from Weybridge station. Weybridge station is easily accessible on the London Waterloo to Portsmouth and Staines to Weybridge train lines.