[gn_column size="2-3" last="0" style="0"]
Reporting to: Global Sales Director.
Salary Range: Depending on experience.
Reporting to: Sales Management
Salary Range: Depending on experience
Benefits: 23 Days paid holiday (Plus Bank Holidays). Healthcare.
Location: South Cerney, Gloucestershire, UK.
APSU is a rapidly growing IT managed service organisation with niche products in the technology sector. Having secured significant investment to help drive this growth they are embarking on a program to upgrade their systems and processes to support the anticipated expansion of the organisation. As part of this program they have recognised the need to invest in a systems administrator to support the implementation of the new systems which will be primarily based on the Force.com platform, and then continue to manage and improve them on an ongoing basis.
The administrator will be the go to point of contact for all of the business applications running on the Force.com platform. This includes Salesforce, Financial Force and a number of business critical Apps. This role is expected to be hybrid in nature requiring business analysis, project management, support desk management and a level of technical skills. The key success factors for this role are to ensure that the business is utilising their investment fully and driving growth by the efficient and effective use of the operational and back office systems.
Key Tasks to include, but not limited to:[br]
- Support the upgrade program including
- Hands on configuration of new applications
- Building Layouts, workflows and reports
- Recommendations of potential solutions
- Document and train new procedures and processes
- Carry out unit and acceptance testing
- Daily administration and support of cases on any Force application; provide application users with technical support, logging and tracking identified system problems through to resolution
- Manage processes for enhanced sustainability. Managing workflow rules, formula fields, approval and escalation rules, configuration of single or multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customisation of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
- Take responsibility for all regular reporting out of systems ensuring it is both timely and accurate
- Own the master data held within the systems. Implement and maintain the data integrity strategy carrying out regular checking and cleansing
- Ensure the core applications remain as vanilla as possible. Maintain control over permissions, report creation, customisation of fields etc.
- Develop and create customised reports and dashboards as and only when the need dictates; manage and maintain email templates and triggers
- Create and document new application requirements by working together with those involved in specifying enhancements and requests
- Gauge the impact to production system when implementing a major, minor or configuration change. Manage user acceptance testing processes, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual software testing.
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements; evaluate their impact on existing customised functionality
- Champion training for new and existing users on how to optimise Salesforce applications; Drive best practices for using Chatter and Chatter groups
- Schedule regular meetings with relevant stakeholders providing regular updates on usage and critical updates. Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help with development of user guide materials for users as applications are developed
- Liaise with external consultants to develop and implement new functionality as required by the business
- Ability to build a solid understanding of the business requirements and processes
- Possess skills required to create effective relationships with all levels and areas of the business
- Excellent communication, motivational, and presentation skills
- The desire to be the voice of the user in communicating with management
- Analytical skills to respond to requested changes and identify customizations
- Outstanding organization and project management skills
- Able to effectively prioritise and multitask, working on a number of requirements and projects simultaneously
- Examples of identifying a business need and working to introducing a successful solution
- Computer literate
- MS Office, in particular Excel, Word and Sharepoint
- A good understanding of business processes
- Certification in Salesforce Administration - ADM201 (Essential)
[gn_column size="1-3" last="1" style="0"]
Download and print the job description by clicking here.
Please submit your CV and covering letter detailing your relevant experience to email@example.com.
For more information about our available careers / positions, please contact the HR department on (+44) 01285 862 100 or alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you quote the reference number for the specific job when contacting us.
APSU is committed to being an equal opportunities employer. Our employment policy aims to ensure that staff are employed on the basis of ability and the requirements of the job and that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of race, religion or religious belief, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or any other grounds which are unjustifiable in terms of equality.
We do not accept unsolicited emails, phone calls or applications from recruitment agencies and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.