Salary Range: £ TBC
Benefits: 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Health Insurance
APSU is a rapidly growing IT Managed Service organisation with niche products in the technology sector. APSU has a comprehensive range of Managed Support solutions that offer customers support packages designed to meet the needs of their enterprise. APSU provides the customer with all the benefits of a 24/7 fully managed service platform.
Key tasks to include, but not limited to:
- Provide Back office support in order processing and management to Sales and Presales Team on daily basis
- Act as an escalation point for business related vendor commercial issues within APSU on a daily basis in support of the sales, presales and wider business
- Circle back regularly e.g. monthly to line manager on suggested improvements that will assist the business
- Provide holiday & out of office cover for back office operations in APSU as required from time to time and as directed by line manager, ensure all processes and procedures have a trained and nominated stand-in so business is not impacted
- Oversee and assist sales team in the processing of some client quotations and sales orders when needed
- Create opportunities on Salesforce when required
- Assist in relevant integration requirements and operational activity aligned to new Finance Force implementation
- Assist the Sales Director in weekly sales team forecast tracking and reporting requirements
- Be central Commercial and Procurement contact for Vendors and internally for enquiries from other departments
- Manage pricing requests assisting sales as needed
- Ensure that Salesforce.com and forecast are accurately updated on a weekly basis
- Monitor on a daily basis working with the sales team and provide updates of any order issues or problems to relevant teams
- Provide relevant support to the USA APSU business by instigating a weekly contact call with the MD of APSU USA and reporting back and tracking all relevant needs to Line Manager weekly and overseeing the operation of the forecast and related Salesforce.com activity for the USA
- Support and contribute to deal review process ensuring effective sales qualification of all opportunities to leading in to the twice a week bid review process for both UK and other International business e.g. Ireland and the USA
- Create & Invoice deals on Salesforce.com and other new systems as they become available and pass through workflow to the Finance function for issue of the formal invoice to the end client
- Ensure all relevant supporting documentation is uploaded against each Salesforce opportunity and that all key deals utilise Miller Heiman methodologies and Blue & Gold sheets. Ensuring all documentation is fit for purpose and meets minimum quality standards
- Liaise regularly with Renewals and Compliance Teams and highlight any cross or upsell opportunities that should be passed to Sales, that may arise
- Help oversee the improvement of Pipeline Management across Sales Team and ensure that all deals are reflected accurately in correct quarter, and values are accurate
- Identify and build working relationships with vendors, whilst ensuring compliance and continual improvement against their contracted Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Manage the Procurement process – pricing, credit limits, promotions, tracking of goods, liaising with the suppliers/customers and internal departments, such as sales, pre-sales and the project office
- Set up and control IBM Special bids, reporting progress and issues as required.
- Receipt and checking of contracts aligned to the procurement process
- Electronic recording of all orders and relevant contract information, ensuring they are kept up to date and accurate, out of line situations should be alerted to management in a timely manner.
- Purchasing of equipment from selected suppliers as defined through the service lifecycle.
- Informing End Users or Project Mangers of delivery dates, and or associated issues. Working with vendors to ensure deadlines are committed to and upheld.
- Keeping, updating and issuing all relevant procurement documentation, to ensure audit compliance.
- Responsible for the sales support on boarding of new partners in the US and UK, integrating fully in to our service life cycle and on boarding process. Ensuring governance and compliance is adhered to delivering an effective opportunity outcome
- Ownership of the sales service life cycle ensuring client managers appropriately engage as per our defined process.
- Responsible for relevant customer satisfaction issues raised through the sales cycle effectively documenting, reporting, and recommending preventative actions to prevent a repeat, whilst keeping client manager informed of progress to keep customer satisfied
- Management and reporting of internal SLA between client managers and PreSales ensuring we meet customer commitments as promised
- Self-motivated and well organised within daily activities
- Able to work well as part of a team or under own direction as required
- Able to manage own workload and undertake several tasks at the same time
- Conscientious and articulate with good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to produce work to a high standard whilst under pressure
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Methodical, organised and committed to support the sales team’s success
- Computer literate
- MS Office, in particular Excel, Word and SharePoint
- A good understanding of business processes
- Knowledge of Vendor promotions and initiatives
- Mandatory to have good written and spoken English, additional languages advantageous and International experience advantageous