Benefits: Healthcare, car allowance, commision
APSU Ltd seeks a senior level, enterprise experienced candidate to cover business development initiatives focused on the strategic growth areas within our top ISV (Independent Software Vendor) partners. The ISV Channel Sales manager role requires experience in channel sales and a deep knowledge of solution provider and ISV operations. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, has a strong channel background and the ability to work comfortably with executives in partner organizations.
Working knowledge of sales and marketing processes and IBM & or HP technology is desired as is Cisco awareness as a market supplier.
Roles are available nationwide.
Key Tasks & Attributes to include, but not limited to:
- Programmatic and 1:1 management of an assigned ISV account base to achieve revenue, sales, marketing, business development, technical readiness, partner satisfaction, an APSU loyalty commitments.
- Build and own an internal APSU franchise basis an ISV Territory Plan.
- Assist in creating managing and rolling out an APSU ISV Partner Programme and associated Certification.
- Manage the executive relationship between APSU and assigned ISV partners; develop joint business plans aligned to APSU grow strategy.
- Accountable for achieving sales targets and driving appropriate sales revenue and field engagement on a quarterly and annual basis aligned to margin targets also.
- Develop a sales strategy to deliver quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Formulate and execute strategic and tactical plans.
- Lead, pipeline and opportunity management.
- Managing channel conflict and formulation of strategic options.
- Establish annual targets for each partner.
- Measure partner performance through detailed business planning in support of the overall channel strategy.
- Develop and launch Channel Partner Management processes including on-boarding, business planning, business review schedules, performance measurement process, incentive structures, and related.
- Analyse territory coverage, identify and pursue acquisition of new channel partners with a goal of achieving optimal coverage and in collaboration with the Sales team.
- Analyse channel penetration levels, identify and pursue opportunities for growth though active communication, negotiation and in collaboration with the Sales team.
- Work with the APSU sales team to help on-board new assigned channel partners that can drive growth with minimal conflict.
- Lead development of co-op marketing programs with on-line channel partners, including program definition, metrics, negotiation with channel partners, and collaboration with Marketing team in design and implementation.
- Develop pursuit strategies for each target ISV as part of wider Business Plan.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in enterprise software and ISV management in the UK and possibly abroad. A second language is desirable.
- A very strong partner or channel management background with consistent sales and business value creation.
- Proven background in managing cross-functional teams (marketing, technical and sales, third parties e.g. Data Centre providers).
- Knowledge of solution channel business models with both on premise and cloud offerings with ISVs such as Infor, SAP, and Island Pacific for example.
- The ability to influence and impact executives in ISV or Distributor partner organizations such as Avnet, Azlan and Arrow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong execution skills, creativity and the ability to work effectively under deadlines and in complex business environments.
- Formal third party personal skills training successfully completed eg Sales training by an accredited third party.
- Strategic thinking ability to define and drive an end-to-end business plan to successful outcome – able to work alone, self-motivated and driven but also a Team player.
- Proven track record in building strong business relationships that result in revenue impact and can be referenced and assist in the growth of APSU.
- Highly motivated self-starter that will demonstrate initiative and ability to work as part of a global, virtual team environment that demands excellence.
- Executive maturity and demonstrable ability to interact at CXO-level.
- Delivers articulate, effective and audience appropriate presentations for Solution products/technologies, strategies and initiatives, generating excitement and enthusiasm for APSU products and technology. Can work and manage to deadlines under pressure.
- Consistently displays excellent organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, and problem solving skills and will be view in and outside of APSU as an ‘Ambassador for the business’.