Salary: Dependant on experience + Car Allowance
Benefits: Commission and bonuses based upon target achievements. 20 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays), plus Christmas break. Healthcare.
Technical Services Group
The Technical Services Group is a key business unit within the company and combines APSU’s Pre-Sales, Project Management, Consultancy and Technical resource.
The ideal candidate will be a part of the next phase of the company’s evolution, APSU already has a fantastic and well established client base. The right candidate will be employed to further enhance their portfolio with best of breed security, software hardware and services.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to come on-board at the start of a major period of growth & change and deliver an exciting new service to a receptive customer base.
Key Tasks to include, but not limited to:
- Technical Pre Sales
- Meeting with key business stakeholders and internal technical teams to analyse client requirements and articulating the value proposition of the Security Service
- Conducting vulnerability assessments of clients’ infrastructure and processes.
- Designing, Reviewing and Implementing Security Architecture as required
- Ad hoc hands on technical work – such as implementing log collectors and plugging in devices
- Developing new business propositions
- Technical Project Management
- Over 3 years Pre-sales experience, preferably in Managed Security Services
- Broad Security knowledge covering key regulations and frameworks (i.e. ISO 27001, PCI DSS)
- Broad and solid Security knowledge across areas such as: Firewalls, IDS/IPS, End Point Protection, SIEM, Vulnerability Management, Application Scanning, Content Filtering, Security Analytics, Identity & Access Management
- IBM Security Certifications
Have good technical skill (both theory and hands on skill) of Server and Storage Solution and have solid experiences as an Solutions Architect in dealing with Multi-Platform and Complex IT Infrastructure solution to address the client needs.
- Proactive with hands on work as and when required
- Ability to translate and present complex solutions and services to non or less technical audiences
- Able to create and deliver compelling presentations to both Technical and Senior Business Stakeholders